Today, we are going to talk about the updated download procedures of iTube APK for Android devices here. In this article, we will see the features of this particular app and how to download iTube for Android smartphone. So keep your eyes open and don’t leave this page.
Let’s see what this app is all about. Now, iTube APK is basically an app to watch YouTube videos offline. You can even download the videos if you want to watch the videos at a later time. This app is wonderful for users who were thinking of ways to downloading YouTube videos.
Move forward to get a much clearer idea about the app and the iTube APK download procedure.
iTube APK download for Android
This part deals with the steps for downloading the iTube download file and installing it on your Android smartphone. Now, it may come as a shock to some of you to hear that the iTube isn’t available on the Google Play store. So you will have to rely on different methods for getting a hold of the app.
The method that we are going to talk about in this part involves downloading and installing the iTube APK in two separate steps. So, you will need to download the APK file first and then install it.
Before we get to downloading the app, let me get one thing clear. You will have to enable the “Unknown Sources” from “Settings” under “Security”.
- The first step of the method requires you to download the iTube APK file. You can get it from the below link.
- Click on the link to initiate the download procedure. The download will be complete in no time as the file size is not that large.
- After the iTube download is complete, tap on the downloaded file to start the installation process.
- Click on Install on the next screen that appears before you.
After some time, the APK will be installed and you will be able to use the app on your smartphone. Finally, you can find the iTube App in your app drawer. Launch the app from there and you can watch endless videos from YouTube as long as you want.
Features of iTube for Android.
Now, we war going to have a look at the features of iTube for Android. This is a very great app that lets you download and watch videos on YouTube. One more amazing feature of this app is that, while you are watching the video online, the app caches it simultaneously so that you can watch the video offline even without an internet connection.
I have listed out some of the features of the app below so that you can see for yourself why this is a great app.
- Offline video viewing:
- Open the app and search for any video you would like to watch. Then, start the video to watch it and the same time you are watching the video, iTube is doing the job of caching the data of the video. What this feature does is that if and when you want to watch the same video again, then you won’t require any internet connection to watch the same video.
- Manage your songs:
- One great feature of iTube for Android is that you can even manage your songs and arrange them according to your convenience. It lets you arrange your songs in different categories like artists, year, album, name, etc. Also, you can ‘favorite’ your media so that you can find them easily.
- Login with YouTube:
- Have you been watching YouTube videos on your PC and subscribed to hundreds of channels? You can easily login in iTube with your YouTube login ID and easily access all your account’s content from there.
So, with this, we have covered the main features of the app. Now let’s move on to the iTube APK download process for Android. In the next part, we will walk you through the necessary steps required for iTube download on your Android smartphone.
We are at the conclusion of the article now. I hope that the procedures of iTube APK Download for Android are going to be easy for our readers to understand. Now, that I have given you ample info about the app and also about its features, I must take my leave. If you guys have any problems regarding iTube download or installation, contact us at iTube Download. Thank you.